Sub-menu: /interface wireless access-list
Access list is used by access point to restrict allowed connections from other devices, and to control connection parameters.
- Access list rules are checked sequentially.
- Disabled rules are always ignored.
- Only the first matching rule is applied.
- If there are no matching rules for the remote connection, then the default values from the wireless interface configuration are used.
- If remote device is matched by rule that has authentication=no value, the connection from that remote device is rejected.
Warning: If there is no entry in ACL about client which connects to AP (wireless,debug wlan2: A0:0B:BA:D7:4D:B2 not in local ACL, by default accept), then ACL for this client is ignored during all connection time.阅读更多...